Wild Harvest Tipis
E X C L U S I V E U S E
Are you looking for a place of your own, where your group enjoys exclusive-use of the whole site? Where you can sit around the campfire chatting till the early hours without worry, where you won't be woken by other people in the morning?
Ideal for your hen party glamping weekend ... Wild Harvest Tipis and Activities in the rural outskirts of York, have been in business for seven years, we are part of Wild Harvest School of Self-Reliance, which has been going since 2006, so you know you are in experienced hands.
Our site is in the rural outskirts of York and overlooks the flat, open countryside that characterises East Yorkshire. Just 15 minutes from the city, so you can add a wild night out onto your Wild Harvest tipi stay.
Download Our FREE Hen Party Planner for a Chance To Win Your Hen Do!
R E V I E W S
"I had my surprise hen party last weekend here at the lovely Wild Harvest. We camped in the wooden tipis. The crafts we did were flower crowns and beeswax lip balms, both were so much fun. Di was a wonderful hostess and a lovely teacher, full of knowledge, a very inspirational woman!! I personally loved the log burners and pizza ovens!! The pizzas we had were gorgeous cooked in the ovens. The kitchen area was spot on!! Loved the eco friendly feel to the setting !! I had the best time. The beautiful surroundings, the fantastic setting with all the amenities you’d need, and the company were next to none. The ducks and chickens freely wandering added to the atmosphere. I’d love to come again!! Thank you to my gorgeous Hens for arranging and for bringing everything, and thank you to Di"
Hen Party Glamping
W H A T D O Y O U G E T ?
- three tipis
- each sleeping four
- the pink door hut sleeping two
- your own covered fire circle
- wood-fired pizza oven
- BBQ grill over the fire
- kitchenette with 2-ring gas hob and fridge
- private loo and shower
- 14 single foam mattresses, 8 are fixed as beds, while others are fold out sofa beds.
- Two of the Tipis are wooden, one is canvas all are decorated in a Boho style and have a wood-burner.
- Cosy hut with wood burner and large dining table
- Pallet bar
- Ability to add on extra guests at your own discretion ie. it will be a squeeze.
- Parking for seven cars - we encourage car share
W H A T' S I N C L U D E D ?
To make life easier we include everything you may need from...
- logs, kindling and fire-lighters
- washing up 'stuff'
- crockery and cutlery for 14
- eco shower gel
- loo roll/sanitary bags
- crisp white cotton bedding for 14 (any extras need sleeping bags)
- Just bring food, drink and clothes!
- P.S Don't worry, there are electric sockets available for phone charging and hair driers, and a full length mirror for getting ready.
Hen Party Glamping
There really is nothing nicer than sitting around a fire with your loved ones, and friends, old and new... having a mug of wine, while the food sizzles over the fire and the pizzas bake in the wood-fired oven.
Chatting excitedly about the days activities... maybe you'll have a fun archery session where someone pulls out a last-minute bullseye in the competition round, or maybe you'll be nibbling on the wild food you foraged with one of the countries leading wild food experts, topping your burgers or pizza with your foraged finds. All the activities right there on-site, so you don't even need to drive. Perhaps you'll enjoy a chilled crafts session over a glass of wine and then look forward to getting ready for a night out in the beautiful city of York.
However you choose to spend your time at Wild Harvest, we guarantee you will enjoy it! Read just a few of our great reviews below.
All our crafts are made with natural materials and no mechanisation. Each guest goes home with a goodie bag of their top quality hand-made items.
Bring your Tribe for a wild food foraging walk to discover all the free, healthy edible weeds growing all around you.
Our sessions are designed to be fun but informative. Enjoy learning with your friends, about the natural materials around you and how you can use them.
Wild Harvest Tipis
Our original site at Boundary Farm is smaller and is based on land next to our farmhouse. It has two wooden tipis with one canvas tipi each sleeping four and the pink door hut which can sleep two.
View On Google Maps
1). Activities are an essential part of our offering. We are fundamentally a sustainable education venue embedded in glamping and we need our groups to take two, one hour activities per weekend. Midweek stays this is not necessary. Check out our Family Camping Page for Midweek Stays. Activities are kept affordable at £15 to £28 per guest per activity.
2) INSURANCE, the ability to cover yourself against cancellation is in your hands. We do not refund if you can't attend, as others will have been put off in some situations we can offer a goodwill transfer of dates to a midweek. Because of this we recommend you take out travel insurance for if you need to cancel.
Enquire about your hen party glamping...
We will get straight back to you! We also have midweeks at a huge discount!