Discover How to Create a Permaculture Landscape and...
Start growing Sustainably with Wild Harvest Schools new Online Permaculture Course.
- Learn to model mother natures methods on your own plot to increase yields for less input.
- Learn in your own time, on any device.
- Clear, uncluttered course interface.
The course will come with the following:
- Learn What is Permaculture?
- Understand the Principles of Permaculture
- Discover how to truly observe your landscape (hint you should not attempt to design ANYTHING until you know how to do this or it can all go very wrong. Mother Nature is the ultimate decider of whether something works or not, so its' best to learn to read her messages first!)
- How to make a base map
- How to work out whether or not to include something in your garden design
- How to place the elements you want to include in your garden design
- The Design Process
- Practical permaculture methods (ie. how to implement the principles learned, onto your plot)
- Create an efficient effective design for YOUR plot.
- Also includes printable e-book on Permaculture plus a Project Workbook.
- Optional Zoom meets with fellow students to discuss projects, concepts from the course, and to get feedback.
We aim to offer sustainable education at an accessible rate, always! Other similar courses cost around £100!
Are you in?
The course consists of :
- 37 lessons
- 8 Videos
- 3 Quizzes
- Printable E-Book
- Printable Workbook for Your Project Ideas
- Handouts to print.
- Outside Tasks
- Discussion possibilities in the comments/zoom meets.
The course is not assessed, it is for personal use only, to help you manage your own landscape sustainably, growing more for less by modelling mother Natures own methods.
Payment is by card or Paypal, our terms and conditions can be found on the blog HERE
Hope you can join me in allowing Nature back into our landscapes!
P.S IF YOU BUY THE SELF-SUFFICIENCY BUNDLE YOU SAVE AND ALSO GET OTHER COURSES TOO!