Learn Wild Food Foraging
- From home, online, in your own time.
- Learn on any device - even on your mobile phone!
- Discover the benefits of having this knowledge.
- Understand the cautions involved in foraging food.
- Get an essential process for avoiding I.D errors that you should not begin foraging without.
- Meet 11 Starter Plants with ideas on how to best harvest/process them plus health benefits and cautions.
Watch the 3 minute video below to meet Di, your tutor talking about the course.
In This Course You Get:
- 40 Bitesized Lessons
- Over 4 hours of Video
- Fun quizzes to test your new knowledge.
- Printable E-book 'The Foragers Notebook'.
- A Community to chat and share with other learners.
"Thank you so much for our wonderful foraging course, I learned a huge amount, and enjoyed it enormously. It was by far the best foraging course I have been on ( and I’ve been on a few!) as it was very practical and full of common sense. I have chosen my 5 plants to focus on in the coming year, and am really looking forward to picking and making my own meals.
Learn in Your Own Time
Choose a cosy spot at home and work your way through the course in your own time. There are around 40 short lessons to work through with videos, written text, photos and links.
Discover a Four Step Process
Follow our guide for safe foraging. We give you a process to follow to ensure you are safe when you learn to forage.
Meet Your First Plants
We introduce you to eleven starter plants, tell you how they taste, any health benefits, how they can be used, plus tips for harvesting and processing and any lookalikes.