Learn in Your Own Time
Choose a cosy spot at home and work your way through the course in your own time. There are around 40 short lessons to work through with videos, written text, photos and links.
Discover a Four Step Process
Follow our guide for safe foraging. We give you a process to follow to ensure you are safe when you learn to forage.
Meet Your First Plants
We introduce you to eleven starter plants, tell you how they taste, any health benefits, how they can be used, plus tips for harvesting and processing and any lookalikes.
Learn Wild Food Foraging
- From home, online, in your own time.
- Learn on any device - even on your mobile phone!
- Discover the benefits of having this knowledge.
- Understand the cautions involved in foraging food.
- Get an essential process for avoiding I.D errors that you should not begin foraging without.
- Meet 11 Starter Plants with ideas on how to best harvest/process them plus health benefits and cautions.
- If after having a quick look, you don't think it's for you, you can email in to ask for a refund*
In This Course You Get:
- 40 Bitesized Lessons
- Over 4 hours of Video
- Fun quizzes to test your new knowledge.
- FREE copy of the E-book 'The Foragers Notebook'.
- A Community to chat and share with other learners.
- Occasional Option Zoom Meet Ups with Other Students
About Your Tutor
Diana Hammill Page has been teaching foraging for nearly twenty years, having raised her children alone and off-grid in a remote dale living off what was around them. A qualified teacher since 1994 she employs teaching methods in her foraging teaching to ensure learning is embedded throughly and safely. After running walks for the National Parks and Forestry Commission she set up walks in Wild Harvest's own name and has been fully booked for years.
Recently appearing on BBCs 'Escape to the Country' and often in the press for articles on self-reliance and foraging.
Di is passionate about empowering you to be self-reliant in Nature and looks forward to welcoming you in her Foraging Online Courses or to one of Wild Harvests attended Wild Food Foraging walks around the country.
"Thank you so much for our wonderful foraging course, I learned a huge amount, and enjoyed it enormously. It was by far the best foraging course I have been on ( and I’ve been on a few!) as it was very practical and full of common sense. I have chosen my 5 plants to focus on in the coming year, and am really looking forward to picking and making my own meals.
"Di is a font of knowledge and has a lovely way if sharing that knowledge too. definitely recommend".
"Absolutely brilliant, I really enjoyed doing this foraging course and would highly recommend it to others. I feel it has given me more confidence to know what I'm looking for and I will look forward to doing the foraging walk in spring. Roll on nicer weather which will put a spring into my step (pun intended) to go foraging all year round.
Thank you, Di 🐝❤️"
Learn Wild Food Foraging with Our Online Course
(Available in U.K. £ or U.S $)
"I really enjoyed this course and it has given me the foundations for the teach foraging which I moving on now to complete. I love the way this training is set up, really looking forward to putting this knowledge into practice. Thank you" :-)
"Absolutely fascinating course and you're a wealth of knowledge. Thank you for sharing I will be sharing with my children so they can share with theirs too".
"Thank you for sharing your knowledge Di. Its been lovely to learn more about the fascinating world of foraging".
Why Learn to Forage?
- Free Food All Around You!
- Healthy Eating: Full of Minerals and Vitamins
- The Ultimate Local Food
- Future-Proof Your Family
- Connect with Nature and Get Outdoors
Not ready to join us online?
Join our mailing list for articles about foraging and news about our e-books, courses and walks.
TO GET FORAGING BLOGS DIRECT TO YOUR INBOX
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.