THE TIMBA LONGHAUS
Original - Natural - Affordable
Design Your LongHaus
We make it easy.
Tell us your choice of roof, external and internal wall finishes. (Wiggly Tin roof/waney edge walls included in the price) Then choose to add on any extras beyond the standard. Delivery and erection time 6 weeks.
Choice of Roof
Choose from real slate, wiggly tin or wood shingle for the feature roof. Which would you choose? A steeply pitched roof ensures no lingering water and the overhang means no guttering needed.
Waney Edge or Wiggly Tin Walls
Choose from enchanted wobbly wood or rustic industrial corrugated steel for the walls?
Glass or Wood Double Door
If you want more light in you can opt for a glass front door or if you like the solid wood look, go for a ledge and brace double door.
As standard, the LongHaus comes with:
- Two roof velux windows, double glazed
- Double entrance french door.
- Stove flu kit in the roof
- Real wood external cladding
- Wiggly Tin roof (option to upgrade to slate or shingle)
- 100 mm Kingspan insulation for year round use
- Plasterboard walls
- No plumbing or electrics (see next section) Some folk want these for off-grid sites so we leave services as optional extras.
- Floor sheeting ready for your covering or can be direct onto a concrete base.
- Extra Windows eg. back wall or extra velux beyond the two included.
- Floor insulation £500
- Electric sockets x 2 plus light fitting/switch. £300
- Kitchenette 1.5 base units, worktop, sink and tap inc. plumbing. £800
- En-suite with w.c. basin, shower/cubicle, partition wall, and sliding door. £1,300
- Wall cladding or floor boards.
- External Length 6m
- External Width 4.5m
- External Height at Apex 4m
- Internal Space: 22m sq.
- Internal Length 5.5m
- Internal Width 4m
- Door Width 100 mm x 2100mm
- Window Details: Double Glazed Opening Roof Windows x 2.
- Wall and Roof Insulation Kingspan 100mm
- Flue Roof Kit
Services We Can Provide
- We can send planning department ready plans direct to your planning advisor or local council. Sorry, we can't send out plans to customers.
- We can provide a structural engineers report for the unit.
- We can do the groundworks, contact us for a site visit.
- We can list your unit, for free, in our 'Stay' page, coming soon, with a link to your website.
- Full Handholding for Glampsite Set-Up Also Available.
Are You Ready To Enquire?
If you already have your land lined-up, and reckon that any planning permission needed is looking good, then chat to us about organising a site visit.
TIMBA LONGHAUS IS PRICED AT £15K INC INSTALLATION (Plus V.A.T)Yes, I'm Ready To Plan My TIMBA Build!