THE TIMBA CABIN
Original - Natural - Affordable
Design Your Cabin
We make it easy.
Tell us your choice of roof, external and internal wall finishes - all within the same price. Then choose to add on any extras beyond the standard, all prices given. We don't keep you guessing.
Choice of Roof
Choose from real slate, wiggly tin or wood shingle for the feature roof. Which would you choose? Either way, you won't find stick-on felt roof tiles here.
Waney Edge or Wiggly Tin Walls
Choose from enchanted wobbly wood or rustic industrial corrugated steel for the walls?
Glass or Wood Double Door
If you want more light in you can opt for a glass front door or if you like the solid wood look, go for a ledge and brace double door.
As standard, the Cabin comes with:
- Three double glazed, wooden windows, (shower, bed, kitchenette)
- Bi-fold glass door to front.
- Stove flu kit in the roof
- Real wood or metal external cladding
- Real Slate, tin or shingle roof
- 100 mm Kingspan insulation for year round use
- Internal basic wood cladding to stain or plasterboard to paint.
- Kitchenette (1.5x base units/worktop/tap and plumbing)
- Ensuite: shower, cubicle, tray, wc, basin, sliding wooden door on a rail.
- Floorboards or sheeting inside.
- Bedroom space
- Three electric lights and switches
- Three electric sockets
- Extra Window £300
- Different door option eg. coloured.
- Door from lounge to bedroom £100
- Floor insulation £250
- External Length 7.020m
- External Width 4.5m
- External Footprint 32m
- External Height at Apex 3.9m
- Internal Length 6.52m
- Internal Width 4m
- Floorspace 26m
- Door Size 3000 mm x 2100mm total.
- Window Details: Double Glazed Opening windows x 3
- Wall and Roof Insulation 100mm
- Flue Roof Kit
- Sits on Ground Screws or a Concrete Base.
Services We Can Provide
- We can send 'planning department ready' plans direct to your planning advisor or local council. Sorry, we can't send out plans to customers.
- We can provide a structural engineers report for the unit.
- We can do the groundworks but prefer you to organise that so we can focus on your build.
- We can list your unit, for free, in our 'Stay in a Timba' page, coming soon, with a link to your website.
- Full Handholding for Glampsite Set-Up Also Available.
Are You Ready To Enquire?
If you already have your land lined-up, and reckon that any planning permission needed is looking good, then chat to us about organising a site visit.
TIMBA CABIN PRICED AT £28K INC INSTALLATION (Exc. V.A.T)Yes, I'm Ready To Plan My TIMBA Build!