THE TIMBA CABIN
Original - Natural - Affordable
Design Your Cabin
We make it easy.
Tell us your choice of roof, external and internal wall finishes. (Wiggly tin roof is included in the price). Then choose to add on any extras beyond the standard, all prices given. We don't keep you guessing.
Choice of Roof
Choose from real slate, wiggly tin or wood shingle for the feature roof. Which would you choose? Either way, you won't find stick-on felt roof tiles here.
Waney Edge or Wiggly Tin Walls
Choose from enchanted wobbly wood or rustic industrial corrugated steel for the walls?
Glass or Wood Double Door
If you want more light in you can opt for a glass front door or if you like the solid wood look, go for a ledge and brace double door.
As standard, the Cabin comes with:
- Three double glazed, slate grey upvc windows, (shower, bed, kitchenette)
- Bi-fold glass door to front.
- Stove flu kit in the roof
- Real wood or metal external cladding
- Wiggly Tin Roof (option to upgrade to real slate or shingle)
- 100 mm Kingspan insulation for year round use
- Plasterboard to the walls
- Kitchenette (1.5x base units/worktop/tap and plumbing)
- Ensuite: shower, cubicle, tray, wc, basin, sliding wooden door on a rail.
- Sheet floor ready for your covering
- Bedroom space
- Three electric lights and switches
- Three electric sockets
- Door from lounge to bedroom £250
- Floor insulation £250
- Reclaimed slate roof or shingles (call to ask)
- External Length 7.020m
- External Width 4.5m
- External Footprint 32m
- External Height at Apex 3.9m
- Internal Length 6.52m
- Internal Width 4m
- Floorspace 26m
- Door Size 3000 mm x 2100mm total.
- Window Details: Double Glazed Opening windows x 3
- Wall and Roof Insulation 100mm
- Flue Roof Kit
- Sits on Ground Screws or a Concrete Base, provided by you.
Services We Can Provide
- We can send 'planning department ready' plans direct to your planning advisor or local council. Sorry, we can't send out plans to customers.
- We can do the groundworks; contact us for a site visit.
- We can list your unit, for free, in our 'Stay'page, coming soon, with a link to your website.
- Full Handholding for Glampsite Set-Up Also Available.
Are You Ready To Enquire?
If you already have your land lined-up, and reckon that any planning permission needed is looking good, then chat to us about organising a site visit.
TIMBA CABIN PRICED AT £28K INC INSTALLATION (Exc. V.A.T)Yes, I'm Ready To Plan My TIMBA Build!